Wednesday, December 3, 2008

COOL NEW PHONE

The church surprised me with a special gift for Pastor Appreciation month (October). It was a gift basket with cards and sentiments and three gift cards to Verizon store. I guess the info got out that I was in the market for a new phone. I was attracted to the new Blackberry Storm that has the touch screen like the Apple iPhone. That's what I got! This phone has Internet and email and works internationally when I go on my mission trips. Thanks to all who shared their hearts and gave toward this awesome gift. Your words and expressions of agape are very much appreciated. The Lord bless you all!

(Phil 4:15-19) Now you Philippians (saints at Calvary Chapel Norco!) know also that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church shared with me concerning giving and receiving but you only. {16} For even in Thessalonica you sent aid once and again for my necessities. {17} Not that I seek the gift, but I seek the fruit that abounds to your account. {18} Indeed I have all and abound. I am full, having received from Epaphroditus the things sent from you, a sweet-smelling aroma, an acceptable sacrifice, well pleasing to God. {19} And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

No comments: