Thursday, December 26, 2013

SCRIPTURES FOR THE NEW YEAR




SHEPHERD TO SHEEP 

SCRIPTURES FOR THE NEW YEAR 

Wow, I can't believe the New Year is saying hello!  Ready or not we must put last year behind us and embrace the new year with confidence.  With Christmas back in boxes and that new year calendar on the wall it's time to look forward to what lies ahead in Christ.  That's not hard to do when we have so many promises from God that get us excited about the future!   

(Psalm 65:11) You crown the year with Your goodness, and Your paths drip with abundance. 

(Isaiah 42:16) I will bring the blind by a way they did not know; I will lead them in paths they have not known. I will make darkness light before them, and crooked places straight. These things I will do for them, and not forsake them. 

(Isaiah 43:18-19) “Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. 19 Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.  

(Isaiah 45:2) ‘I will go before you and make the crooked places straight… 

(Jeremiah 29:11) For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 

(Jeremiah 33:3) ‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’ 

(Ephesians 3:20) Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us. 

(Philippians 3:13-14) Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, 14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. 

(Titus 2:13) looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ. 

(Revelation 21:5) Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.” 

(Revelation 22:20-21) He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.” Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus! 21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. 

Louie

No comments: