Friday, October 15, 2010

LAS VEGAS DOWNTOWN WITNESSING

+++
We shared Jesus tonight in the downtown section of Las Vegas. It is quite a different vibe than the strip.
This man took a tract from Ron and listened to him share the truth in love and gentleness.

But, speaking the truth in love...
( Eph 4:15)
+++


We were not the only ones sharing Christ. This sweet sister in the Lord was passing out tracts faster than we were. Nothing was stopping her mission. Even her disability.

And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
(2 Cor 12:9)
+++



Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
(1 John 4:1)
+++


For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
(Rom 6:23)


+++


Fremont Street Experience, downtown Las Vegas. See if you can find the devil himself in this video.

+++

No comments: