Friday, November 20, 2009

LIARS WONT' GO TO HEAVEN


Last night at Bible study the theme was lying or telling the truth. I said a very important couple of verses will be shared from Revelation so get ready. Then as I went on I skipped over them in my notes! A few came up after and asked for them. For the rest I want to post them so you can have them:


· Revelation 21:27 But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.

· Revelation 22:14-15 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.

*Comment: Isnt' that something that loving or practicing a lie will keep a person out of heaven? Notice how lying is in the same list as other grievious sins.
+++++
Proverbs 6:16-17 These six things the Lord hates,Yes, seven are an abomination to Him: A proud look, A lying tongue...


"Lord help me to always be truthful because you are the Truth!"
+++++

No comments: