Monday, August 10, 2009

MTS STUDENTS BACK FROM MISSION TRIP TO PUERTO VALLARTA

(Psa 121:8) The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in From this time forth, and even forevermore.
+++++
The Mission Training School students are back safe and sound by the grace of God! Thanks for praying them all the way home.

It was fun being a part of the pick up at the airport. Lino and I were waiting for them and I caught them on video coming up the ramp.
=====

Gabe (far right) was such a blessing with his truck which was plenty big enough for all the luggage. On the drive back to CCNorco I was able to get caught up on the rest of the trip. The students will all sleep good tonight for sure and they'll be back in class tomorrow morning for their final week of training. "Thank You Lord that we can be a part of this. It's so exciting to serve you and we thank You for everything and give You the glory!"

(Psalms 116:1) I love the Lord, because He has heard my voice and my supplications.

+++++

No comments: